Infosys Hires Ex-SAP Executive as CEO to Revive MarginsSuresh Seshadri and Bianca Vazquez Toness
Infosys Ltd. named Vishal Sikka chief executive officer as India’s second-largest software services exporter turns to the former SAP AG executive to help reverse four straight years of narrowing profit margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day