U.S. Stocks Fall, Oil Climbs on Iraq Conflict; Bonds GainOliver Renick and Mark Shenk
U.S. stocks slumped the most in three weeks and oil climbed to an eight-month high as violence escalated across Iraq. Treasuries rallied on signs the U.S. economic recovery remains uneven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy