France’s Noyer Says BNP May Prompt Shift Away From DollarMark Deen
Bank of France Governor Christian Noyer said the U.S. investigation into BNP Paribas SA’s dealings with sanctioned nations may encourage companies to stop using dollars in international transactions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster