Bouygues to Cut 1,516 Phone Jobs After Merger Talks FailMarie Mawad and Francois de Beaupuy
Bouygues SA plans to eliminate 17 percent of the jobs at its telecommunications unit after merger talks with Orange SA and separately with Iliad SA failed. Bouygues shares fell 6.3 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks