Blackstone’s Hill Emerges as Billionaire as Art SurgesKatya Kazakina
James Tomilson Hill, the Blackstone Group LP vice chairman who runs the company’s $58 billion hedge-fund business, has emerged as a billionaire as the world’s largest private-equity firm and his art collection have surged in value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’