Mendillo Resigns After Leading Harvard Recovery From CrisisMichael McDonald and John Lauerman
Jane Mendillo, who helped Harvard University recover from the worst recession since World War II, is resigning at the end of this year as head of the world’s largest school endowment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans