China Commodity Financing Seen Declining by Goldman SachsBloomberg News
Foreign banks are projected by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to lend less money against commodity inventories in China amid a probe into metals stockpiles in the biggest consumer of raw materials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap