Abercrombie & Fitch Names Brand President as Part of RevampLindsey Rupp
Abercrombie & Fitch Co., the teen apparel chain that’s retooling its image in an effort to revive sales growth, named a British retail executive as the new president for its namesake brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations