Facebook, Zuckerberg Sued Over Directors’ CompensationPhil Milford
Facebook Inc. and Chairman Mark Zuckerberg’s program of letting company directors set their own pay, capped at stock currently worth $145 million per person, wastes corporate assets, an investor said in a lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day