Facebook’s Instagram to Expand Advertising Outside U.S.Sarah Frier
Facebook Inc.’s photo-sharing application Instagram will add advertising in Canada, the U.K. and Australia later this year as Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg seeks to generate more sales from mobile users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day