Activision Judge Says CEO Kotick Must Face Buyout ClaimsJef Feeley
Activision Blizzard Inc. Chief Executive Officer Robert Kotick must face investor claims that he improperly benefited from an $8.2 billion buyout of Vivendi SA’s stake in the video-game maker, a judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries