‘GM Nod’ Fuels Deadly Defects Adding to Barra’s ChallengeTim Higgins, Jeff Green and Jeff Plungis
GM was for years a place where employees agreed to fix problems but never did, feared alerting superiors to car-safety concerns and avoided taking notes in meetings lest they be held liable for product shortcomings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap