Mortgage Firm Tied to Hedge Fund Said to Plan First BondsJody Shenn
WinWater Home Mortgage LLC, a buyer of the loans affiliated with former Deutsche Bank AG banker Neil Ahuja’s Premium Point Investments LP hedge fund, is planning its first sale of bonds without government backing, according to a person with knowledge of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts