Gold Prices Post Biggest Weekly Decline in Eight MonthsDebarati Roy and Nicholas Larkin
Gold futures fell, capping the biggest weekly drop since September, after a U.S. equity rally and signs of easing tensions in Ukraine curbed demand for the precious metal as a haven. Silver dropped to an 11-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing