Will Manufacturing Reverse China’s Economic Slump?By
Amid a lot of recent gloom, finally some decent news about the Chinese economy: A manufacturing index released today came in above expectations, suggesting China’s recent lackluster growth may have turned the corner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’