Credit Suisse Deal Seen Paving Way for Other Swiss BanksGiles Broom
Credit Suisse Group AG’s $2.6 billion in penalties for helping Americans dodge taxes clears the way for other Swiss banks to resolve their own quarrels with the U.S., ending years of deadlock and uncertainty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day