Bitcoin Now Accepted by Soccer’s Earthquakes in Pro Sports FirstScott Soshnick
Fans of the San Jose Earthquakes beginning May 25 can pay for tickets, merchandise and concessions with Bitcoin, making the Major League Soccer team the first professional sports franchise to accept the virtual currency inside its stadium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day