AT&T Joins U.S. TV Revamp With $48.5 Billion DirecTV DealAlex Sherman and Scott Moritz
AT&T Inc. plans to buy DirecTV for $48.5 billion, gaining more than 38 million video subscribers at home and in Latin America and stepping up an acquisition-fueled overhaul of the $110 billion U.S. pay-TV industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap