AT&T Said to Aim to Announce DirecTV Deal by MondayJeffrey McCracken
AT&T Inc. is aiming to announce an agreement to acquire DirecTV by tomorrow, according to a person familiar with the matter, adding satellite-TV subscribers as the biggest competitors in the pay-TV industry bulk up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day