Putin Brings U.S.-Blacklisted Sechin, Timchenko on Chinese VisitOlga Tanas and Elena Mazneva
When Russian President Vladimir Putin travels to China next week chasing a long-term natural-gas supply deal, he’ll be joined by at least two businessmen sanctioned by the U.S. amid tensions over Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards