Ireland’s Rating Raised by Moody’s as Debt Burden EasesDonal Griffin
Ireland’s rating was raised for the second time in less than six months by Moody’s Investors Service as the economy stabilizes and concern that the euro-region may be under threat eases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day