Deutsche Telekom CEO Quizzed Over $35 Billion U.S. QuestionCornelius Rahn
At the annual gathering of Deutsche Telekom AG investors in Cologne, Germany, questions for Chief Executive Officer Timotheus Hoettges focused on a place 5,000 miles (8,000 kilometers) away: Bellevue near Seattle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020