Euro Declines to 11-Week Low Versus Dollar on ECB BetsAndrea Wong
The euro fell to the lowest level in 11 weeks versus the dollar and yen after European Central Bank Vice President Vitor Constancio said policy makers are prepared to add further monetary stimulus if needed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy