Cisco’s Forecast Tops Estimate as CEO Seeks TurnaroundJordan Robertson
Cisco Systems Inc. gave a forecast for fourth-quarter profit and sales that topped analysts’ estimates, as Chief Executive Officer John Chambers seeks to restore growth and prepare the company to meet new challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders