Comcast and AT&T Tell U.S. Don’t Micromanage the InternetTodd Shields
AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and Comcast Corp. told U.S. regulators who vote on open-Internet rules May 15 to reject “micromanagement” that may include setting prices for how companies route Web traffic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself