Magic Wand Billionaire Says Putin Secrets Safe From U.S.Irina Reznik and Henry Meyer
Ukrainian billionaire Dmitry Firtash, facing U.S. bribery charges, said there’s nothing prosecutors can offer that would entice him to divulge what he knows about how Russia moves its gas revenue around.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020