Solar May Bail California Out of Summer Hydro ShortageLynn Doan
California, facing a record drought that’s dried up hydropower supplies and spurred wildfires, has enough electricity to supply peak demand this summer thanks to a jump in solar and gas-fired generation, according to the state’s grid manager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?