Pistorius Agrees to Sell Home Where He Killed His GirlfriendChris Spillane
Oscar Pistorius, the Paralympian on trial for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, agreed to sell his house where the shooting occurred, his real estate agent said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations