Ukraine Renews Dialogue Offer as Russia Holds Army DrillsOlga Tanas, Daria Marchak and Daryna Krasnolutska
Ukraine’s leaders said they’re ready for a dialogue with peaceful representatives of the eastern regions, where pro-Russian separatists said they’ll push ahead with a vote on autonomy after Russian President Vladimir Putin called for a delay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy