Luxury Hotel SLS Beverly Hills on the MarketNadja Brandt
Sam Nazarian, the Los Angeles restaurant and nightclub owner, is putting his SLS Beverly Hills luxury hotel on the market as part of a strategy to cash in on the company’s real estate investments and focus on its management operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks