Ex-Icahn Employee Now Rival Rachesky Said to Raise $1.3 BillionSabrina Willmer
MHR Fund Management LLC, the investment firm co-founded by Mark Rachesky that battled Carl Icahn over the leadership of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., has gathered almost $1.3 billion for its latest distressed fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day