Prosper Said to Get $650 Million Valuation After FundingAri Levy
Prosper Marketplace Inc., the peer-to-peer lender that until last year was struggling to stay in business amid investor lawsuits and regulatory burdens, is now valued at $650 million, according to a person with knowledge of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day