Morgan Stanley Sees Yuan Selloff as SinoPac Barred: China CreditLilian Karunungan and Justina Lee
Options traders are the most pessimistic on the offshore yuan in almost 10 months as the currency slides and Taiwan cracks down on derivative products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up