Ex-Mizrahi Banker Said to Be Indicted in Tax Fraud CaseEdvard Pettersson and David Voreacos
Former Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd. senior vice president Shokrollah Baravarian was indicted for helping U.S. customers conceal their assets from the Internal Revenue Service through undeclared accounts, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing