Audi’s Sub-$30,000 A3 Sedan Boosts Brand’s Record April SalesMark Clothier
Audi’s entry in the expanding sub- $30,000 luxury-car segment helped the Volkswagen AG unit post record April U.S. sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap