Guilty Plea Eight Months After Arrest Fells Startup CEOAri Levy and Cory Johnson
Gurbaksh Chahal was the picture of a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur, with the Lamborghini, the San Francisco penthouse, the immigrant rags-to-riches story and tens of millions of dollars. “And he’s single!” Oprah Winfrey said in a 2008 interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock