Apple-Samsung $2 Billion Patent Case Over Google Near EndJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. head toward the conclusion of their second U.S. patent trial with one last chance to make a case to jurors on whether the $2 billion case is actually a proxy war over Google Inc.’s Android operating system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations