SunEdison Gets $104 Million for Ontario Solar ProjectsEhren Goossens
SunEdison Inc., the solar developer and polysilicon supplier formerly known as MEMC Electronic Materials Inc., received C$115 million ($104 million) in financing from Deutsche Bank AG for power projects in Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries