Samsung Says $2 Billion for Apple Patents Is Too MuchJoel Rosenblatt
Samsung Electronics Co. says Apple Inc.’s patent-infringement claims of $2.19 billion are 57 times higher than what the Galaxy maker should pay if a jury finds it infringed smartphone technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis