Genco Shipping Files for Bankruptcy on Weak Charter RatesDawn McCarty and Erik Larson
Peter Georgiopoulos’s Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd., an operator of dry-bulk cargo ships, filed for bankruptcy as weakness in charter rates made it difficult for the company to pay its creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself