Snowden Defends Putin Question as Mirroring U.S. ExchangeTorrey Clark
Edward Snowden, the former U.S. security contractor living under asylum in Russia, defended his appearance on President Vladimir Putin’s annual call-in show, saying he wanted to force a discussion about Russian spying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks