Investment Bank’s Soccer Deal Gets Fans’ Red Card: Turkey CreditOnur Ant, Selcan Hacaoglu and Isobel Finkel
Mandatory ticket-payment cards for Turkey’s soccer league are spurring protests from fans who say the passes could be used for surveillance, while forcing them to pay the bank running the system a commission on every sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day