Microsoft CEO Nadella Unveils Data-Analysis ToolsOlga Kharif and Peter Burrows
Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella touted new products at an event in San Francisco for the third time in as many weeks, part of an effort to re-establish the software maker as an innovator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020