Colombia Gets Two Bids for First Road in $24 Billion PlanChristine Jenkins
The first concession in Colombia’s $24 billion plan to revamp its highways drew offers from two out of ten potential builders, as the government failed to entice the other bidders by offering sweetened terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day