Go Daddy Said to Pick Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan for 2014 IPOCristina Alesci and Leslie Picker
Go Daddy Operating Co., the website registration and hosting company, has picked Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co. to manage an initial public offering this year, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’