Formula 1 Teams Look at Buying Series Stake, Ecclestone SaysAlex Duff
A group of Formula One teams is “having a conversation” about buying a stake in the auto racing series whose biggest shareholder is CVC Capital Partners Ltd., F-1 Chief Executive Officer Bernie Ecclestone said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap