Captain America Sequel on Collision Course With SupermanAnousha Sakoui and Christopher Palmeri
Walt Disney Co. has thrown down the gauntlet at Warner Bros. by scheduling the next installment of its Captain America film series to open on the same day its competitor releases a combined Superman-Batman movie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet