Weibo Seeks Valuation of Up to $3.9 Billion in U.S. Share SaleMohammed Hadi
Weibo Corp., China’s biggest microblogging outlet, is seeking as much as $380 million in an initial public offering, joining a slew of Chinese Internet companies looking to list newly issued shares in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations