Turkish Twitterati Boost Apps That Skirt Web BansAmy Thomson and Mehul Srivastava
A bid to limit political debate in Turkey by shutting off Twitter ended yesterday. If Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan goes after the micro-blogging site again, Azima Ak says she’ll be ready.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself