Picasso Painting at Four Seasons Stays Put for NowChris Dolmetsch
A Pablo Picasso painting must remain at the entrance to New York’s Four Seasons restaurant pending more hearings into a preservationist group’s claim that the artwork would be severely damaged in a move, a judge said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock